Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Get Right Get Tight: Week 12 of MCM Training


Last week was an awful training week! Week 12 of training started off great. I completed my two-a-days on Tuesday but Wednesday is where it all went downhill. I started a new contract on Wednesday and found out about it Tuesday night so I was not prepped at all for the workload. Needless to say, training went out of the window once I started working 11 hour days. 

Although I only ran once during the week, I managed to still muster up enough strength to run the big gusto of the 18 mile long run and I survived. I felt strong once I finished and decided that week 13 will be better! #No excuses Here's the plan:

M: Rest 

T: 4m run 

W: 6 - 8 m pace run 

Tr: 6 x 800m repeats (am), strength training (pm)

F: Yoga

S: 13 m

Sy: Cycle and strength training (F.I.T. Class).  Maybe yoga later. We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment