Sunday, September 2, 2012

Outfit of the Day: Rock 'n Roll VA Beach Edition

Today I am running the Rock 'n Roll VA Beach Half Marathon! I wanted to rock something comfy, bright and fun that somewhat matched my shoes. Not only am I racing but I have to tack on 4 miles to get in 17 miles for my long run. Wish me luck! 



This is Lululemon's Optimal Tank. I got this tank in hot pink and the racer back part is metallic silver. This was on sale in the store. It's lightweight and breathable. 

This is Under Armour's Women's Kick It Short. Under Armour is my go to for workout gear even before Lulu. This is my first time running in them but UA is tried and true for me. They always have fun colors and prints. 

Of course I'm rocking my colorful Mizuno Wave Precision 13's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment